Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Verd's Fruit Stand

I am so excited to be photographing my friend Beth and her little family on Saturday. When I called her today to double check the time and place and see if she had any ideas where she wanted to take pictures, she mentioned this fruit stand that is closed for the winter.

So, I went looking for it to make sure I knew where it was so that I could find it on Saturday, and also to get some ideas of shots so that I could be better prepared for the shoot. This fruit stand is full of bright colors in blue, green and yellow, and I think it will be a fun place to shoot.

Here are some pictures that I took while I was there. (I couldn't resist adding some pictures of my sweetie).

 

If you are interested in a family shoot, please email me at susanmonsonphotography@gmail.com or leave a comment on this page. 

No comments: