Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

What Heidi and Alex had to say...

You might remember Heidi and Alex


Here is what Heidi and Alex had to say about our session: 

I have been looking at photographers in Utah for several months trying to find the one that had a style I liked and of course had great packages and prices.  I was so excited when I came across Susan's photography because she fit what I was looking for.  Susan was so easy to work with and was very willing to work with me since I was sick that day too.  I loved how open she was to what I wanted to do too. We are very happy with the quality of the photographs we received from her and will definitely go to her again in the future when we want more pictures done in Utah! Thanks so much Susan! We love them..all of them!
-Heidi & Alex

No comments: