Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

What Stefani had to say...


Do you remember Aaron and Stefani?

Here is what Stefani had to say about our session:

Susan was AMAZING to work with when we took our family pictures. These were the first professional pictures we had taken since getting married and it was such a fun experience. I know nothing about photography so it was so nice to just get dressed up and trust that Susan was going to make it look good… and she did. She was fast, efficient and easily worked with what we wanted in our pictures. She really wants you to have pictures that you enjoy. She doesn’t make you feel rushed or like you’re taking up her time. Our pictures were our favorite family pictures so far! I have recommended Susan to my whole family and they are all planning on making appointments in the future. Thank you Susan for an amazing job!!!
-Stefani

No comments: