Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

What Kristen had to say...

Here is what Kristen had to say about our session...
Casey and I looked through the pictures last night and they are so amazing. You are very talented to be able to capture the bond between LJ and I. I'm excited to have these pictures so I can always remember my sweet boy! Thank you!

I'm ecstatic with the pictures you took of my horse and I last week. There are so many good shots that I can't decide which pictures to enlarge! I felt very comfortable during our session due to your professional and friendly demeanor. Thank you for getting the pictures to me so quickly-I was so excited to see them, and I'm glad that I didn't have to wait very long. I will enjoy these pictures for years to come. Thank you for helping me to remember my wonderful horse by truly capturing the bond we share.

-Kristen

No comments: