Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What Kim had to say...

Kim is the mother of the cute little Hudson, (you know the sweetie in the photos with Gayle and Dale?). She is the one who hired me to take the pictures.

Here is what Kim had to say about the shoot.

"Susan is an amazing photographer. I saw this shoot she did with her mother and son and the result was incredible. The subject matter was so touching, to see grandparents and their grandchild together. My in-laws who are two of THE cutest grandparents in existence were in town and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have them photographed with Hudson. Take a look at the results!

(Dale, Gayle and Hudson)

Susan was FANTASTIC to work with. It wasn't even like working, it was like talking to a friend. She took beautiful candid's. I can't say enough nice things about how wonderful the experience was! She made my in-laws SO comfortable and the whole thing was just really fun. I did the shoot as a surprise and she totally helped with that. I recommend her to ANY ONE who wants really really good pictures. And the price blew my mind. I will be booking her again for a shoot with my parents when they come out and any other possible occasion I can have her for! Thanks again Susan! You're AMAZING!!!!" - Kim

 

 

No comments: