Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Music

Have you ever heard that Music feeds the soul? I believe that somewhat. So, in order to invite you in to my soul somewhat, I have included a new playlist on the sidebar. Now you can hear what is going on in my head while I'm taking pictures.

There are too many songs to actually put on to a playlist, and if I did, it would probably be confusing... There are too many different styles of music and not all of them flow with the rest, so I've only added songs that I love that would also be as pleasant as possible to the masses. You know, some people don't like hip hop, or R&B, or Country, or Grunge, or hard rock, or Skynyrd. Anyway, so you have the part of myself that listens to Jack Johnson, the Clarity album, A Fine Frenzy, Ingrid, and other light things that are, in my opinion equally as lovely as Nirvana, Pearl Jam, or Black Eyed Peas, but remain in their own beautiful way, different.

I hope you like the addition to my site. I do.

What does your playlist sound like?

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

My list is totally all over the place. If it's happy I like it. Music speaks so strongly to me that I keep out music that depresses or makes me sad because I take on the emotions TOO MUCH. Seriously, almost all my music is SUPER perky!

Susan said...

I believe that! :) I am the same way, but sometimes I do listen to the sad stuff. It isn't unusual for me to start weeping while listening to music.

Kristie said...

I love that I clicked onto your blog and found a lovely Jack song playing! It made me happy. It has been way too long since I got to listen (or even go to his concert) to Jack Johnson. Thank you for making my evening!

Susan said...

Kristie- Not a problem! I love him too! :) I'm glad you clicked on my blog too! :)