Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Monday, July 25, 2011

BAKE SALE FUNDRAISER!

So... the BAKE SALE has been finalized! We are having it on Saturday, July 30th from 10 AM to 4 PM at RIDLEY'S grocery store in Orem.


25 West Center Street

Orem, UT


Please, STOP BY AND SAY HELLO! It means a lot to my family!


There will be all sorts of amazing desserts there! I will be baking my Vegan, Gluten Free Red Velvet cupcakes, as well as making other tasty treats! Not to even mention the INCREDIBLE desserts that are being donated by all of my loving family and friends! PLEASE STOP BY! YOU WON'T BE SORRY!


I want to thank RIDLEY'S. We were hitting wall after wall after wall trying to get this put together. No store seemed willing to take any risk for our little bake sale. Ridley's stepped up and saved the day, and because of them, we are able to move forward. I am so SO SO grateful for their support and kindness!


On a side note, I have come up with a few T-shirt Designs for possibly making some shirts to raise money. Tell me what you think of them!





What do you think? The colors aren't finalized. I just designed them today.

I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE AT THE BAKE SALE!

Much love,
Susan

No comments: