Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Lovely Kelly

I recently had the opportunity to meet a very kind and beautiful (inside and out!) lady named Kelly. She hired me to take some portraits of herself, and some of her sweet pooch Lucy. I just have to say how OBSESSED I am with English bulldogs. I think they are the funniest, cutest dogs out there! This dog is such a sweet little thing, and I had a lot of fun spending time with the two of them! It was such a pleasure to get to know Kelly a little bit during our sessions. I hope you enjoy these images as much as I do! Isn't it unfair how GORGEOUS some people are?! I think she is stunning.
















If you are interested in booking a session with me, please feel free to email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com.

With Love,
Susan

No comments: