Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Debbie

I only just met this lovely lady recently, and how sad am I that I haven't known her longer? She is such a fabulous person, I can't even put it in words! She just graduated from BYU, and wanted some head shots for some profile pictures on Facebook and to put in her graduation announcements.

She was so good to just go with the flow. She always had a smile on her face, and so taking pictures of her was so easy!

Please enjoy...


If you haven't had the chance, please check out Debbie's Blog.

If you would like to set up an appointment, please email me at susanmonsonphotography@gmail.com

1 comment:

Olivia Carter said...

Such great shots of Debbie. She's so darn cute too- I love the one with her and a stack of books- it's just SO HER.

Great job!