Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Parents to be...

Alainna and Stephen are two of the most talented people I have ever met. Alainna has the voice of an angel, and Stephen is a master pianist who travels the world playing for audiences. They are expecting a little boy very soon, and I was privileged to be able to spend a little time with this amazing little family to take some maternity photos. I think often the Father to be is left out too much, so I asked to do more couple shots, and they gladly played along. They are troopers, because the elements were not in our favor during the shoot. It was windy and a bit chilly, but they were so good to try anything I asked of them.

Congratulations Alainna and Stephen on the upcoming arrival of your precious baby boy! I just know that he will be coming in to a home filled with love... and Music!

Please enjoy...



I loved doing this shoot. There is something so beautiful about a woman who is carrying another life. If you would like to book an appointment, please email me at susanmonsonphotography@gmail.com

5 comments:

Cranberryfries said...

Those turned out so fantastic! Great styles on the different shots and beautiful couple. Makes me wish I would have taken some fun photos when I was expecting any of my kids. I think by my last there is only one in existence. Sad.

Olivia Carter said...

Such great pictures. I wish I had done pregnancy pics... next time... IF there's a next time :)

Kristie said...

The pictures turned out so cute! I used to live in the ward, Grandview 8th, so I know Debbie, Olivia and Alainna. You did an amazing job! I wish I looked that cute pregnant.
Thanks for sharing your talent.

Susan said...

Aw! Thank you! She does look amazing Pregnant!

Mandi and Adam said...

I love these pictures! Fantastic job. And I think it's awesome that you got Stephen involved too. So cute!