Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Baby Corbyn

I had the honor of photographing Corbyn’s Parents a little while back when Shauna was still pregnant.

Last week she contacted me to see if I could do a newborn session with brand-new-Baby-Corbyn. I was so excited! He did NOT disappoint! That little bundle of sweetness is beautiful. I love being around babies, and Corbyn was, of course, no exception to that! It is always wonderful to see first time parents with their brand new baby.

Please enjoy my experience with Baby Corbyn and his mommy and daddy…

 

If you are interested in booking a session with me, please email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com. 

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Love. This. Shoot.

That baby is adorable. Love the wrinkly head one!

Susan said...

Thank you. It was a fun shoot.