Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Friday, October 1, 2010

CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY CARD SPECIAL!

Well, it's that time of year. Time to get ready for the holidays. To help you out, I'm offering a special!

Start the holidays off right with a photo session and I'll take care of the Holiday card design!

Your Christmas/Holiday Card Session includes:
1 hour outdoor session (one location)
Full resolution CD with 20 edited images (FULL PRINT RELEASE- Yes, print as you please!)
2 Card designs for you to send to family and friends!
(This package is for up to 6 family members. For more than 6, please contact me for pricing)

All of this for only $50!
THAT'S 25 DOLLARS OFF MY REGULAR PRICE!

Here are a few examples of the cards:






If you have a picture that you would just like me to add to one of my templates, please contact me through email for pricing. You can reach me at susanmonsonphotography (at)gmail(dot)com.

4 comments:

Jill Hunt said...

Love it! What a great idea!

Kristie said...

Love it! How long will this special be good for? Just thinking I need to earn some extra money and call you!

Pattee said...

Love it Susan, I think it is an awesome idea. You have some great ones.

Cranberryfries said...

I was just telling Tarl last night that I thought I wanted to do fall looking pictures but I think instead I really want to do some snow pictures. Would you be up for that? Obviously we'd have to wait a bit until we see it on the ground but I was thinking I could have fun with hats and scarfs and jackets and things.
Love the cards you came up with!