Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Monday, October 4, 2010

DRUMROLL PLEASE...

...
...
And the winner is...
...
(American Idol style- ha ha!)
...
CAMI NELSON! Woohoo, Girl! A brand new baby, and a free photo shoot!

Congratulations!

I will be emailing you with my phone number so we can work out the details of when this shoot will happen!

I'm so excited!

BUT WHAT?!

THERE'S MORE!!!

As a HUGE thank you, thank you, thank you--- I am giving away a FREE TUTU MINI SESSION TO THE AMAZING LADY WHO REFERRED CAMI TO ME!

YES MA'AM, KRISTIE ROBERTS. I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU.

And, because NO ONE leaves THIS GIVEAWAY empty handed... Mrs. Camie Crockett... you get your Newborn session for the rock bottom price of $25! Just because I like you so much! 

Thank you all for entering!

See? Everybody wins!

With Love,
Suz

3 comments:

Kristie said...

You should see my face! Oh the smile! You are amazing! And I can't wait to see the cute pictures you do of Cami's new little guy!
Love you lots! Can't wait! Oh, and thanks a bunch!

Camie Marie said...

See...I keep saying your amazing. AWESOME fits in there too! ;) Thank you!!!

Susan said...

You guys are both WONDERFUL people! I always say that wonderful people deserve the good karma. :)

Thank you both for your sincere and amazing support of what I do. It means the world to me!