Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

And the winners are...






I know everybody has been on the edge of their seats for the last few weeks wondering who the lucky winners would be...

So tonight I did the drawing and my adorable little Z picked the winners! :)

And without further ado... The winner of the 11 x 14 Print is...


YAY!!!!! Congratulations to you!!!! Please email me your mailing address, and which of my non-people pictures you would like printed! You can search through my albums on the facebook page and pick from any of the photos that are of Places or things.

And for those of you Utah Residents wondering who won the Free Family Session...


Wow! Congratulations Zaugg Family! I loved the sessions we have done, and I'm so excited for round #3!!

Contact me and let me know when you would like to do it!

For any of you who entered but didn't win, I am offering a 20% discount on your next session! Just email me and let me know when you would like to set up an appointment, and give me the code 200FAN20. Thank you for entering, and for "liking" me, and for the continued support. It is very very much appreciated!

Much Love,
Susan

No comments: