Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Don't forget about your Christmas Cards!

This is just a reminder for you that I have some Christmas card templates already made up, and if you would like something different, just drop me an email, and I can whip up a new design for you, and you can tell me what you would like the message to say! It will be totally personalized to you. Below are just some designs I already have or have made.

All cards are either 5x5 (which costs extra postage to send out) or 5x7.

If you haven't booked a session with me, just email me a full resolution copy of the family picture you would like included on the card, and which design you want, and what you would like it to say.

The Christmas/Holiday cards are included in the session price right now, but if you just want a cute card made up for you using a picture you already have, it is only $5!











You can email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com.

No comments: