Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Rosi and Roy

I have known Rosi's sister for a while now, and have had the privilege of photographing her family three times. So, when Rebecca emailed me and told me her little sister was getting married and wanted ME (I'm totally blushing) to photograph this MOMENTOUS occasion, I said, "YES! YES! WOOHOO!" (I might have played it cooler than that). So, Rosi and I emailed back and forth, and then spoke on the phone a few times, and then tonight we finally met in person, and I had the immense pleasure of seeing such a lovely person with the sweet boy she is marrying in May.

It was such a laid back, fun little engagement session, and I just couldn't wait to post some pictures. So, without further ado, here is a sneak peek at a couple of cutie-pies in love.





If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com. 

No comments: