Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Las Vegas Sessions

Here are a few of the families that I was honored to meet who stepped up and scheduled sessions with me for Erika while I was in Vegas this last month. You can read about my experience here.

Meet the Smith Family...







Such wonderful, generous, thoughtful people... I loved getting to know this sweet family.

Here are Jackie and Larry...







These two... Such a lovely couple! I was able to sit and talk with them after our session, and it was so nice. They have been together for so long. They had never met Erika, but had heard about her situation through a mutual friend, and were so moved to help, that they scheduled a session and asked me after how she was doing. Such compassionate hearts.

More will come soon so keep your eyes peeled!

With Love,
Susan

No comments: