Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

PAMPERED CHEF FUNDRAISER!

Hi you guys! Did you miss me? I assure you I didn't fall off the face of the Earth. I have actually been VERY VERY busy! (YAY!)

Do you remember last year when I announced that our family is adopting from Ethiopia? Well, a lot has happened since that announcement! We suffered some real lows. Our agency informed us that our wait time would be over THREE YEARS! So, we researched some other agencies, and I am almost 100% sure of the new agency that I want to go with, and their wait times are about a year! Yay!

So, we are back on the fundraising wagon, and yesterday on my facebook page, I asked for any help anyone could give me with ideas for fundraisers, and do you know what happened?! A very kind and generous person named Naomi sent me a message and offered to hold a Pampered Chef party where ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM THE ONLINE PARTY GO TO OUR ADOPTION FUND! How amazing is that?!

I haven't spouted a lot about how much I love PAMPERED CHEF, because well, this is a photography blog, but I LOVE PAMPERED CHEF! I have a lot of their products that I honestly couldn't bake without!

So, if you are reading this, and you are interested in helping my family reach our goal of becoming a complete family, here is the information that you need:

This online party is going on from NOW until AUGUST 17TH! 

SHOP FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE! Don't worry about having to come to a show! Shop from home in your underwear!


1. Go to Naomi's website here:
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/naomiosuna

2. Browse through the amazing catalog of products.

3. Order the products you want.

4. When asked if you are shopping under a host, CLICK YES.

5. Enter my name, SUSAN MONSON.
(When you do that, ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM YOUR PURCHASE GO TO OUR ADOPTION FUND! How cool is that?!)

6. Then, ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME! 

I would love any support you can give to our family. And, any help spreading the word would be fantastic! Everyone loves food! And Pampered Chef makes it easier to make the things we love to devour! 

Thank you so much! And I am so overcome with gratitude that someone has been so generous and wonderful to me and my family, to give all the proceeds from the sale to our adoption. I am overcome.

Thank you so much!

Much Love,
Susan



No comments: