Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Parsons Family

This family is so sweet! We got to go up the canyon to Vivian park so we could be in the mountains. Little Robby loves BYU football, and his mom and dad are so in love. We told silly jokes, and they had tickle fights and Robby was happy to give plenty of dogpiles and tackles. They were such a joy to photograph. Thank you Parsons family for allowing me an hour and a half to capture some sweet moments in your life.




If you are interested in scheduling a session with me, please email me at susanmonsonphotography@gmail.com

4 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Thanks so much Susan! We loved our photo shoot with you. My husband and I appreciated all of your good ideas as well as how you made sure to try any of our crazy ideas (like rock climbing!) out! We also appreciated the fact that you made sure the area would work ahead of time (going in the morning to make sure there wasn't snow on the ground!) and getting there early to look around and see what shots would work and think of some good ideas. It was a very relaxed, fun time and we love the shots you got from our time with you. I also love how you've edited them! Thanks again so much and we'll be sure to schedule another shoot in the near future! Love, The Parsons

Olivia Carter said...

They turned out so great! What I really liked about this shoot too was the use of location. There is something very nice about getting the mountains in the background & embracing where you live. Documenting it.

Looks great!

Megs said...

Susan, there are artists in every medium, and photography is definitely yours. Your camera is your paintbrush and the world is your canvas. You're brilliant. I've seen photos that make the people look awkward, strange, staged, or contrived. Your photos are none of the above; they are simply fabulous.

-Megan Arner

Susan said...

Wow! Thank you so much, Megan! That means a lot to me! I am just about speechless! Thank you!