Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Campbell Family

This is my second time photographing the Campbell family. Last time, it was only Mykah and her mommy, but this time I got to meet Shane too! They are such a sweet family, and so full of love. I love how easy going and generous they are, (and aren't they a beautiful family too?!). I also loved this location!

Please enjoy my session with the lovely Campbell Family...














If you are interested in booking a session with me, please contact me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com. 

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I love the pictures of the kids in front, full on focus, with the parents in the back, blurry. So cute! And I adore walking away pictures, and just feet pictures. You are amazing!