Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Friday, September 24, 2010

A little more inspiration.

I have really been trying to look for inspiring things lately. Perhaps it is the artsy classes I'm taking this semester that is causing me to look with more effort to FEEL inspired by things I already appreciated. I don't know, but whatever it is, it is a motivating factor for me lately. I want to create, create, CREATE!

I know this is an older video, but I love it so much! Z loves this little movie. When you watch it, watch for the frog-That's his favorite part.



I think this idea is so fun, and the imagery in this video is so beautiful. I also LOVE the song.

Find something that inspires you every day and then go out and create! I promise you that it doesn't matter what level you are (beginner, intermediate, advanced, professional) if you look for inspiration, you'll find it, and if you create something from it, you'll be proud of it. The more you try, the better you'll get. You don't NEED a formal education to create something that you are proud of, or that other people can appreciate. Whatever medium you choose to work with, be it photography, drawing, sculpture, painting, or an act of kindness, go out, do what you love, (or try something new) and perhaps YOU will be the inspiration in someone else's day.

Thank you for stopping by! (I will be posting some shoots in the next few days)!

No comments: