Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Have you seen Mila's Dreams?

If you don't know who Mila is, or who her mommy, Adele is, then you need to click here and go check it out.

These are so sweet and beautiful!

Here is one of my favorites...


The above photograph was taken by Adele Enerson, and can be found on her blog, Mila's Daydreams.

I love this blog because she uses so much creativity in the daydreams she creates. I find inspiration in things like this. Adele uses Mila's nap times during the day to come up with ideas to take pictures of, and does it quickly so that she doesn't compromise family time, or wake her darling sleeping baby. It takes some thought to put a shoot together, and Adele does it quickly and so well. It also proves that you don't need a fancy camera or tons of editing to create something artistic, creative and beautiful.

I highly recommend checking out her site! You will fall in love with Mila and her daydreams!

No comments: