Email me at susanmonsonphotography(at)gmail(dot)com
Or Call me at 801-609-8208

Become a Fan!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sad Sunflowers, Watermelons and Turkey Necks

A few days ago, Husband and I took Z to the Farm over at Thanksgiving Point. We had a lot of fun. I brought my trusty camera and took some pictures. I took a LOT of pictures, which is the norm. Z is used to it by now. There were pony rides, and tractor rides and all sorts of fun animals to look at and feed.

But, while I was there, I noticed a group of sad looking sunflowers, some little watermelons, and just how gross a turkey's neck really is.

I love sunflowers. LOVE THEM. They are my absolute favorite flower of all time. Usually, when you look at pictures of sunflowers, they are in all of their glory. Well, I took some pictures that are a little less conventional when it comes to shots of sunflowers. But, you know what? I still love them.

Please enjoy some shots with no people in them... 











No comments: